Thursday, June 4, 2009

The Amber Rose Moment


I LOVE AMBER ROSE!!! (she's another lesbian crush, shut up don't judge me)

I am determined to keep her 15 mins alive so every week or so i have decided to dedicate a post to her where-abouts and what she's doing (until I get bored and decide to find a new obsession which happens frequently)...as of now she's doing nothing but i'ma still post her.



Most recently Cassidy (short and sexy is what i like to call him) jumped out there on EGO west. Here's the verse Cass dropped in regards to the saga that is AmberR and EGO west:


“I f*cked ya girl on D-low, cause I’m that nigga and I got a bigger ego. For free yo, I let her climb on the tree yo. now she with me yo, so adios amigo. No you ain’t big as me yo. So when I hit , she said my d*ck too big, fat, wide, and thick. What I was born with is enormous, when I try to fit, she holler like ‘you got a big ego, AGH SHIT!’ And that’s why she on my d*ck, cause I got a huge ego, I’m a hero. I save the day, it’s L-O-V-E yo, she never felt that way ’till she started fucking with me yo. I took her from you like D-bo, ’cause your ass always had her going to bed mad like Ne-Yo”.”


Yeah, there weren't any names mentioned in the verse except for Ne-ho (gross) but i'm going to feed into the hype and say it was about MA BOO to promote her spotlight/shine. Plus, word on the street is she and Cass are dating and Cass is being encouraged to keep coming @ EGO to get back in the spotlight (its been a while since "drink and my 2 step"). I think her and Tiffany made a cuter couple but what I say doesn't matter to her (yet).

Pause...(scrolling back up) Tiffany got a purdi mouth too...so all together lets breath them BOTH in, and spit them out.

No comments: