Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Letter From the Blogger...



I declared in October that January 2010, BSM was going to be a fashion EXPLOSION.

I wasn't lying, it is and will be...but it took longer than expected.

After trying to design my page (basic blk is where its @...long story)
After finding an assistant (who is moving to Chicago next month)

and

After conducting LIFE...this, my friends, is your new BARBIESCUMMANIFESTO Fashion Blog; which (hopefully) will guide you through the way i see fashion, art and the likes.

The point of this new blog is to not only express myself but to market myself, help your fashion-less ass out and continue to research and devote my free-time to something i love...FASHION.

i hope i succeed. ENJOY...COMMENT...GIVE FEEDBACK...SUPPORT.

Love Life...frankbarbie

No comments: