Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Playtime with Celebs


Here at BarbieScumManifesto, we like to help. I'ma talk about you but I will also give a resolution to your faux pas, or ask readers to assist me in helping your ass out.

I like Jennifer Hudson, her music isn't really my style, but I think she has a sweet spirit/energy, and has been through a lot in her young lifetime.

HOWEVER (kanye CAPS) what the...nevermind. This week we're going to take this photo of JHud and find her a better outfit for the photo op.


Here is Jenni from the block (literally), diggin in her teeth...Popeyes game proper.
The game will work like the following: (send all celeb and outfit entries/ideas to frankiebaby3000@yahoo.com and i'll post the following week)
  • I'll pick a celeb (or continue to use Jen till she gets her act together).
  • Pick a full outfit, shoes and bags as well (you can add accessories if you'd like).
  • Tell what her hair and makeup should look like...
  • VIOLA!!!!
Tune in for my Jennifer Hudson's camera-ready look for her visit to Popeyes...

No comments: