Monday, June 1, 2009

Let Us Begin...










Tierra "who", christina uglyblonde and barbado rhi, all HAUTE and slutty in their own right, have plagued my mind for a while now...

Let us go over the obvious...
  • All have larger heads than some (some would conclude that lrg heads make them smarter *side eye*)...
  • All have a unique sense of fashion (they're still working with tierra)
  • and All for some reason have inadvertenly beefed @ one point...sorta like the battle of the talentless.
Moving along...(exclude barbado rhi for a moment) what has plagued me is how others are throwing the word talent in with the same sentence with tierra and christina. I don't know one popular/talent-filled single from either "artist" (using that term loosely) dominating the charts this year. Ive seen lots of pap pics, event photos and the like...but where's a single?? Where's the video??
Barbado rhi...well well well. I guess since the "incident" we don't have to make music. We just get dressed, walk the streets and the world will love us...FAIL. It's overkill (media saturation) and i'm old school, I need the music when you call yourself a musician. Might as well be called a street performer since every time I see you, its on the street (in some FAB outfit btw).
Lets take a moment and reflect...what are 5 noteworthy things these ladies have done??
  • Are they a triple threat (act, sing, and dance)??
  • Do they design something (bags, shoes, par-fum)??
  • Do they run or help a charity/organization (I see gucci shopping bags and louboutins, yall passing out turkeys this thanksgiving)??
If i'm wrong, help me. I'm not judging (I don't do that) but this is a journey, help me to understand LOL...

No comments: